One More Option for Daniel

Daniel can file an appeal with the State Comptroller and also with the President. The State Comptroller can take a good look to see if lawful rules of evidence applied in his case as they would in a true democracy. The State Ombudsman often goes against governmental bodies, so if anyone can help, it's them.


No comments: